The reasons a passcode might show an error include:
- The passcode may have already been used
- The passcode may have expired
- The passcode may be a Monthly+ pass which does not include your club (as your club is more expensive than the Monthly+ pass the customer purchased)
- The web page may have timed out/expired
- Ensure that the redemption web page is refreshed every time you need to redeem a code – if not, the page will timeout and not register the code.
- If the customers do not have a valid code, please do not let them train as the club will not be paid for the visit. Ask the customer to either purchase a new pass or contact Hussle's customer service.
- Use a different browser (best performing browsers are Google and Firefox) or clear the cache.