When you receive a new member from Hussle, it should be fairly simple to set them up so that you can treat them like you would any normal member.
Steps to follow
1. Once a customer has purchased a direct membership at your club, we will send you details of the new member to the email address you have chosen.
2. We provide the customer a temporary passcode that gives the member instant access. This passcode will expire 7 days after the customer's purchase which should give you sufficient time to add them to your member system.
If the customer uses this temporary passcode, you will be notified upon redemption that they need to be added to your member system.
3. Contact the customer to either get the remaining details you require to add them to your member system or if you are able to add them with the details we have provided, you can send the member a welcome email explaining what they have to do to get access e.g. collect membership card/fob, download app, complete PAR-Q, etc.
4. Once the member has followed your instructions, you will treat them like you would any normal member.
If the member tells you they want to cancel their membership, you should:
- Tell the customer that they have to cancel via Hussle on email@example.com or 020 8629 1778
- To stay on the safe side, you could let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org that the customer wants to
- We will then cancel the payment before the next payment is taken and inform the customer
- In the future, we will build a cancellation function on the portal
If the member tells us they want to cancel or their payment fails:
- We will contact you on the email you provided to give you this information and you will revoke access either at the end of the billing cycle (if they cancel) or immediately (if payment failed)
- If the customer is within the 14 day cooling off period and wants to cancel:
If they have used their pass (we will contact you for confirmation), we will not refund anything and will let you know to revoke access at the end of the billing cycle
- If they haven’t used their pass, we will refund the full amount and will let you know to revoke access