Grow your business with Hussle
Hussle is a marketing channel for our partner operators. When you list your gym on Hussle, we take the financial risk of marketing. An operator can be protected from unknown variables like consumer confidence and demand.
- We carry the financial risk - and wastage - of marketing. Wastage is where you spend money on marketing that doesn’t perform well.
- We are good at marketing because that’s our main job, our main focus, and our team is hired based on their experience of effective marketing.
Our network scale creates opportunities that individual operators would not be able to achieve on their own:
- Commercial partnerships with leading consumer brands that want to promote fitness to their own customers (Vodafone, Tesco Clubcard, American Express, Premier Inn, Revolut, etc.).
- Corporate fitness service enabling employers to offer their staff fantastic benefits through the Hussle network. This is yet another way for us to tap into new customer groups that require access to thousands of gyms and health clubs and get them into your facility.
- Massive investment in world-class digital marketing expertise
- A huge social media presence through high-profile influencers
- National TV campaigns
Who is using Hussle?
Customers that typically need a Hussle pass fall into one of three user segments:
How can Hussle help build gym memberships?
Hussle supports operators in converting targeted customers into direct members of your club.
In collaboration with fitness partners, Hussle has designed and built a new service that converts customers into direct members of the gyms they visit.
We have done this for several reasons:
- To support the fitness industry in rebuilding lost membership numbers, and then to support future growth beyond.
- To create a dedicated user journey from prospect to a member which capitalises on the website traffic Hussle generates through marketing partnerships.
- To become a trusted partner that can provide new members to the industry in a highly cost-efficient way (low customer acquisition costs, high lifetime value).
- To differentiate our model from other intermediary businesses that push high discounts and see to "own" the customer.
For further details please have a look at the Membership Conversion Service article