If a passcode is not redeemed, then:
- We can not pay you for it as we do not know a visit has taken place
- The customer could re-use your club for free
- The customer could use your club, cancel the pass and get a refund
- The customer will not be able to leave feedback, as their pass has to be redeemed for them to be given this option
You can monitor the redemption rate of Day Passes on the Partner Portal. This metric is a proxy number based on a 30-day rolling period. Typically a good rate would be above 75%. The number of passes purchased redeemed, and canceled will determine the redemption rate. A lower than average redemption rate could indicate that passcodes are not redeemed via partners.hussle.com every time the customer visits the club.
When the code is redeemed, our system records the following:
- customer's and the club’s info
- the date and time of the visit
- the club's commercial terms.
The system will then use these details to calculate the payment for the visit accordingly.