- Every customer must have their own passcode which they have already purchased online via the app or website.
- When the customer purchases a pass they are required to complete a Health Declaration in advance - the form can personalised upon request.
- Your front-of-house must redeem the customer's passcode every time they visit the club as this is how the system knows that a visit took place. This will allow us to update the reports and prepare the invoices at the end of the month.
- For Monthly+ and FitFix Passes, the 8 digit code will be the same each time they visit. Day Pass codes will change.
- You can monitor the redemption rate of Day Passes on the Partner Portal. This metric is a proxy number based on a 30-day rolling period. Typically a good rate would be between 75% and 85%.
- If you enter the code incorrectly more than 5 times, your ability to redeem codes will be blocked due to security reasons. Please contact email@example.com if you need help to redeem passcodes or to unblock your account.
How it works for customers