If your gym has temporarily closed due to a mandated lockdown (nationally or locally), your pass will automatically be extended. You will be able to see your new expiry date in your passes page on the app or the website.
Articles in this section
- My gym has reopened, or is due to reopen soon. What is going to happen with my pass?
- I have a Monthly+ Pass and my gym is closed. What will happen to my pass?
- What happens to my Day Pass / FitFix when my gym is closed?
- I have a Hussle Corporate Pass and the gyms I want to used are closed - what will happen to my pass?
- Are gyms safe to use?
- How do I know which gyms are open?
- Do I need to contact the gym before I go?
- I have a Monthly+ Pass, how do I know which gyms I have access to?
- What should I do if I have symptoms or receive a positive COVID-19 result?
- My gym has no reopening date, what is going to happen with my pass?