If you have used a Hussle pass within 2 days of getting symptoms or a positive test for COVID-19, please contact us to let us know. We need to be able to get in touch with any other Hussle customers who may have used the same gym at the time, and also we will need to let the gym know to ensure that they can contact any other members. For details on the government’s Test and Trace system, please see here.
Articles in this section
- Are gyms safe to use?
- How do I know which gyms are open?
- Do I need to contact the gym before I go?
- My gym has reopened, or is due to reopen soon. What is going to happen with my pass?
- I have a Monthly+ Pass, how do I know which gyms I have access to?
- I have a Hussle Corporate Pass - what is going to happen with my pass?
- What should I do if I have symptoms or receive a positive COVID-19 result?
- My gym has no reopening date, what is going to happen with my pass?
- The gym I used to go to isn’t available anymore – what happened?
- My gym is no longer on the website, what is going to happen with my pass?