If you have used a Hussle pass within 2 days of getting symptoms or a positive test for COVID-19, please contact us to let us know. We need to be able to get in touch with any other Hussle customers who may have used the same gym at the time, and also we will need to let the gym know to ensure that they can contact any other members. For details on the government’s Test and Trace system, please see here.
Articles in this section
- I have a Monthly+ Pass and my gym is closed. What will happen to my pass?
- What happens to my Day Pass / FitFix when my gym is closed?
- I have a Hussle Corporate Pass and the gyms I want to use are closed - what will happen to my pass?
- How do I know which gyms are open?
- What will happen with my pass once the gyms reopen again?
- Do I need to contact the gym before I go?
- I have a Monthly+ Pass, how do I know which gyms I have access to?
- What should I do if I have symptoms or receive a positive COVID-19 result?
- My gym is no longer on the website, what is going to happen with my pass?