If you have used a Hussle pass within 2 days of getting symptoms or a positive test for COVID-19, please contact us to let us know. We need to be able to get in touch with any other Hussle customers who may have used the same gym at the time, and also we will need to let the gym know to ensure that they can contact any other members. For details on the government’s Test and Trace system, please see here.
Articles in this section
- My gym has reopened, or is due to reopen soon. What is going to happen with my pass?
- I have a Monthly+ Pass and my gym is closed. What will happen to my pass?
- What happens to my Day Pass / FitFix when my gym is closed?
- I have a Hussle Corporate Pass and the gyms I want to used are closed - what will happen to my pass?
- Are gyms safe to use?
- How do I know which gyms are open?
- Do I need to contact the gym before I go?
- I have a Monthly+ Pass, how do I know which gyms I have access to?
- What should I do if I have symptoms or receive a positive COVID-19 result?
- My gym has no reopening date, what is going to happen with my pass?