Due to COVID-19, some gyms have either closed down or decided to temporarily only allow their own direct members to access their facilities. Where the gym is still open but not available for Hussle users, we will be maintaining a close relationship with them to do our best to reopen the venue to Hussle users as soon as possible. In the meantime, you will be able to access any of the venues not marked as ‘Temporarily Closed’ on the website. If you have any questions about your pass, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Are gyms safe to use?
- How do I know which gyms are open?
- Do I need to contact the gym before I go?
- My gym has reopened, or is due to reopen soon. What is going to happen with my pass?
- I have a Monthly+ Pass, how do I know which gyms I have access to?
- I have a Hussle Corporate Pass - what is going to happen with my pass?
- What should I do if I have symptoms or receive a positive COVID-19 result?
- My gym has no reopening date, what is going to happen with my pass?
- The gym I used to go to isn’t available anymore – what happened?
- My gym is no longer on the website, what is going to happen with my pass?