Some gyms will require you to get in touch via phone or email prior to going to ensure that they have space for you while maintaining social distancing measures. Where we have been informed by the gym that this is the case, a message will be displayed on the gym’s page and more details will be included once you have purchased and in your order confirmation email.
Articles in this section
- I have a Monthly+ Pass and my gym is in a local lockdown area. What will happen to my pass?
- I have a Day Pass / FitFix and my gym is in a local lockdown area. What will happen to my pass?
- Are gyms safe to use?
- How do I know which gyms are open?
- Do I need to contact the gym before I go?
- My gym has reopened, or is due to reopen soon. What is going to happen with my pass?
- I have a Monthly+ Pass, how do I know which gyms I have access to?
- I have a Hussle Corporate Pass - is my pass active?
- What should I do if I have symptoms or receive a positive COVID-19 result?
- My gym has no reopening date, what is going to happen with my pass?