Some gyms will require you to get in touch via phone or email prior to going to ensure that they have space for you while maintaining social distancing measures. Where we have been informed by the gym that this is the case, a message will be displayed on the gym’s page and more details will be included once you have purchased and in your order confirmation email.
Articles in this section
- What will happen with my pass once the gyms reopen again?
- How do I know which gyms are open?
- I have a Monthly+ Pass, how do I know which gyms I have access to?
- Do I need to contact the gym before I go?
- I have a Monthly+ Pass and my gym is closed. What will happen to my pass?
- What happens to my Day Pass when my gym is closed?
- I have a Hussle Corporate Pass and the gyms I want to use are closed - what will happen to my pass?
- What should I do if I have symptoms or receive a positive COVID-19 result?
- My gym is no longer on the website, what is going to happen with my pass?