For information specific to the gyms you like to use, it’s best to contact the gym directly. They’ll be able to inform you of the changes they’re making to keep you safe in their facilities. You can expect to see things like:
- Social distancing measures like one-way systems, spacing out of machinery, maximum capacity numbers in certain areas, and reduced class sizes
- More frequent and more extensive cleaning regimes and potentially amended opening hours
- Readily available hand sanitisers and wipes for the equipment
- Removal of drinking fountains
- Taking your temperature upon arrival
You can see more information about what the guidance for gyms is on our blog post, here.