Anyone over the age of 16 can create a Hussle account. If you are under the age of 16, you will not be able to use Hussle to purchase passes. Certain venues allow young children to access swimming facilities with you when you have a Hussle pass. This is solely at the gym’s discretion - we suggest giving the venue a call before you visit to avoid disappointment.
Articles in this section
- Facilities Out Of Use
- Why do I need to verify my phone number?
- Are gyms that have 24-hour availability accessible for 24 hours through Hussle?
- Do I need an induction before using gyms with Hussle passes?
- Can children use Hussle?
- Are Classes included within my pass?
- Can I run Personal Training sessions in a gym with a Hussle Pass?
- Can I leave feedback for my visit?
- Is it possible to use two vouchers towards one purchase?
- I have found a discount online – how do I use it?