All passes must be used by the person that the pass is registered to - this is because everyone must fill in a personal health questionnaire before purchase, and it’s important this information is accurate for your safety and well-being.
Articles in this section
- What is a Day Pass?
- Why do I need ID to access the gym?
- Which facilities are available with my pass?
- I have purchased a pass but haven’t received my code
- How long is my pass valid for?
- How do I access a gym once I’ve purchased a pass?
- The gym staff seemed confused when I said I was a Hussle user
- Can I extend or cancel my pass?
- Can I buy a pass for someone else?
- How old do I have to be to buy a pass?